2012/02/09

9 Feb 12

In the last year,I've homework which will never finish on time.
I felt the stress and it's very desperate.
I know the feeling of reaching success is great but before that might be a little bit suffer.
Just to try my best and it's for fun,don't ever take it too serious. As long as I know what should I do.
Still I love movies but I don't think I can spend my time to enjoy that anymore.The least is just one month once and what I do every weekends is just sitting in the library and READ!
Sometimes I can't pay attention with somebody around me so I've to stay alone.
Just have to back to reality as everyone's chasing a luxurious life,it's just simply looks cruel.
But I don't. What I love is just natural and knowledge,I wish to know more but not get more nonsense.
I always believe that human can always get himself what he wanted but not depend on others.
What others get you is not yours coz you never try it yourself.
Everything seems hard for me right now but think of the time I came over it,that's just nothing,anymore.
I promise myself that I'll never regret because of never try my best and once I did,I'll get what I wanted.
Ignore something that can affects me and I'm take it very serious now as I know how important of my future. I know what I really want and I don't think too much,do what I should do before the time coming. That's all.
There's a possibility to fail my Chinese. It's really difficult to get well.
I feel to give up that sometimes. :(
I'll start the class by tomorrow,gonna stay back after school. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment