2012/02/07

My babe's BIG DAY! ❤

What an AWESOME day for us.
It's Joyce's 17th birthday last night and we had fun a lot.
The moment when we're all together is always the best.Just awesome.
I'll never forget the day.This is the last year for us and I do appreciate it very much.
I believe that we'll get together again if the friendship's true.
And I believe it.
I ate non-stop all the day especially the cake which made by Joyce! :p
You know,I never scare to gain my weight and I won't diet if that's really happen.
Thanks for Joyce's mum to prepared all the food.All are really niceeee!<3
I'll miss it. :)






THREE OF USSS! <3

















TAAADAAA! All the gifts. The bear is obviously CUTE right?? :D
The gift attracted me coz I think she'll like it. At last I asked for few of my friends' opinion and they said this is cute. And yal she loves it! :D



Wrote it so damn fast but all are trueee. :p


OHHHH...A good ending.Hahaha.

We're growing without knowing.
I promise to do better and better if the world's not going to end.And now I'll do my best before it coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment