2011/05/12

12 May 2011

I'm damn moody today.
Of coz the accouting exam is not the cause but her.

Of coz I can predict how is the result then because of a month which without an account teacher,but at least today went quite fine.The scold was nothing =)
I can describe the past as SO WHAT,but then I really feeling afraid when I thought about how can it came through everytime,it is not easy but then it's over girl.
I know what your feeling now and I really hurt when I heard your sound with lots unsatisfied that will be the real soon,when you are full of worries in the matter,I'm worry on how you overcome too.
I wish to see your smile once again girl,it's the chill for me along I live.
More than an unworthy person,you must to be too.
I just hope that you feel sick more than the hurts,it would be better to treated and fine at last,a guarantee.
Chill kay,I'm just with it and trusted you more than many.

No matter what decision I had made,shall support yal?
What I feel is just SICK
Stressful and no moment that we together is happy but it's just too bad.
No one ever treated me as never give me respect and dignity,but you make it loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment