2011/05/11

Examination May!

I am damn busy with my Mid-Year recently!Desperately stressful when I heard Mr.Omar told us that Accouting exam will be held on tomorrow!It must be on Friday in fact but then tomorrow is the day!
I'm trying hard to make it.Hope so there is any improve for me!Don't try on the luck but try hard,god will do the rest!
Let's cheating ourselves for who those are stressful as me,thought revise as reading story book!Is it useful?I think so ==
When my life is full of stress and studies and anything except relation with you,it would be better than anything,and the best thing.
You're making me pissed off.It doesn't mean you are right all the time when I endure everything kay==
Who cares how your friends look at me?No matter what you wanna think of me I do really fine,what I had endure you only I know it from my true heart.No mercy?At least had treated with conscience.
Education are everything for me,and the youngest,with friends and family,these are precious than a negative trouble as nonsense.I love you all my babies!


Ouh!I love Singapore TV programme so much!
But because of exam REALLY NEARBY,I can't even catch up with full of my desire!
How about the the 17 chapters will be on the paper?You should look at it but not TV!LMAO!
And my brain is full of bussiness study accounting and everything!OMG man!
Chinese oral on Friday,how can I make it?!
Fainted soon...
I shall make it as what I can do now,GOD BLESS AND DO THE REST THEN! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment