2011/05/01

30 April 11 S.F.I's band performance!

An outing day with friends yesterday!
Plan was different as fact but then we all enjoy so much afterward!
A day with a gang and jokes a lot whole day!
Went for MP to watch band performance which organised by S.F.I. with  Joyce and my girl.
My legs is super pain of standing there for so long,I just realised that whole body pain too after I lay on my bed! 
Again few peoples said that I don't look like 16 years old!==
Went to CELCIUS after the performance.And Joyce went for movie.
Left CELCIUS and went to OLD TOWN.chit-chat there.
One thing that make me get mad is those women whom got in the toilet,don't know what are they doing inside for so long,I'm so need to get in urgently k!
Joyce's mom is friendly XD
Decided to play pool afterward but then Farhan and Hil Mi need to go for their dinner.
After all had went back,Relene and me net in MCD.
The point is,we want to spam someone who FFK on day~!(LIM WEI ZE!)
Forgive you this time coz we are forgiveness and understanding!XD
A happy day but unsatisfied!
 

2 comments: