2011/04/29

I thought about I am a girl.We are.

A sudden think about I AM A GIRL,just like others.
And I just remember that so long I never know what's LOVE.
Sickening?Yep,I think so.
Ever an experienced,no matter a sweet moment or hardness,but now I just feel nothing,just flying like a bird.
I have no idea about since when I started to abandon the life that always to someone,lost my own privacy and even lost the dignity to live with full of unsatisfactory.
Nothing different as a vehicle,just control by the others.
Can anyone imagine I was a dumb ever?No one.
If you are open mined that always let things easy come and go,a past would be just a growth for you.If not,it would be a radiculous for you.Just always feel so suck on one,but not praise.
Thanks and sorry to something I did to one who related,I paid back just because any hurt on my family and friends that  I love,every of their did isn't part of my life and it shouldn't be.Go away.
As what I want,a life belong to myself,privacy.What for wanted me to bargain my life before make me trust to a man?It's difficult to trust on the matter of LOVE,again.
It's just useless for looking down on self when someone lost his/her confidences on,or try to escape,why don't try to be responsible and work harder?Just a same look of guy,feed back the same words and just like a courage.Hence you don't know how to take care of yourself,what for take care for other,and in straight way,RELATED.
Believe in who you love if you do really love with a true heart which ready to responsible on his/her life,involve at first,if not just don't simply start that and live like bloody everyday,just full of tears and miserable,it's just fucking sick.
Young is everything for me.
I appreciate everything eventhough some is only a very little matter.
No one can replace what my parents had given me since I was born,the greatest love.
And I think about the only one who loves me the most,always,when Relene told me about her grandpa.
I believe that she loves her grandpa more than anything,too.
That's why,too much is always in my life,being with me,what for get more annoying things to disappointed those who love me more than anything?
When I was in lower from,I never listen to what my parents had told me.
They always ask to don't fall in love,please don't.But I never obey,all can but only me is shouldn't.
My temper is totally different.And they love me too much,maybe they don't think that I can detect the different pain which are abuse people in love suddenly.
Now I understand,at least it's early,what can I do is just love myself more than anything,include my friends my family but except man.
Don't let any guy to drop you down,YOUNGEST IS THE PRECIOUS THING FOR EVERY GIRL.

2 comments: