2011/04/06

Busy life releases my pain,for now and always...

It's a headache toothache whole body-ache day then................................
Please release me from all that...Before I go to the bed and when the first second I wake up everyday,I can't stop thinking that how I passed those days and I really freaking suffer.It's painful...Why was it happened and why it was started and brought the pain for me...Trying to be cheerful when it comes over in any seconds of everyday,Really freaking pain...When can all that remove from my life and how's about the pass,who can let it pass completely and stop to mention about so that there's no more shadow here...
I really feel so bad...So sorry...I lost control of my own...I wish I could really escape from all that,it's about responsible,when it's out of all responsible,no one knows how did I come over that,it was the most terrible part of days in my life...What the heck did I do?What did I ever speak?Totally out of my thought,I really such like a dumb that time,now I regret for did that,and even brings a lot until now...Don't make it as the history,what if everyone already forgot it was a reality for me,even what had I certify the most important thing,I just wish to release from that...It ties me tightly...I just wanna live better with my friends and with the guillable thought with...
Choose to being the real you with friends and family,as yourself,sure you want them to being real with,so just being naive together,with them that you love,cheer together...What I had choose,being independent in front of others that out of you life.What for?For nothing,nothing to explain too.There is nothing to explain to my family and all buddies,coz with you all knowing,so that is not in need,it was as used to be,used to know,used to everything...
It's nothing,don't be selfish for just wanna others to keep on follow what's the matter had happens in my life,keep it,cheer my friend up,be stronger,that is what I should be,now,after many things had passed.
Avoid from those love matter,state the relationship as the friend,hurt is not in need to slow us down by the time.And it is still enough then for us...Busy will not make the hurt deep instead improve us as fast as our ability allow...

No comments:

Post a Comment