2011/03/31

Sktech the dream board! =]

When I feel moody,I will go to the book shop and then read those books there.
Words and writing is just such an amazing learning for me,it can treat my mind,my soul and everything.One sentences can mean everything,and cheer me up.
I just think about that what I have now and what they ever brought me,it's enjoyable everyday.
I really appreciate that and I satisfied with what the God had replace something good with brought me the another better living condition.Since he had created something best on me,I do accept another risk now,after those terrible things that I had been seen...
I'm living independent now,making study and joyful full on my life,it's just meaningful.
Love can be a life,but for me it's just a kind of life,a part of my life.No matter how deep you love one man,mind to don't spread over,it still has a limit,and it makes a theory that love should not be blind.
I'm forgetful sometimes,so I have a sketch block,sketch down what I had dream at night,it's beautiful.It's just beautiful until make me feel like it would be imposssible forever,never ever to reach that,I wish it is not only a dream,I think that what I'm sketch on,it will be a dream that I will reacch by the time come soon.I wish to travel around,walk slowly and realise something pretty,as I ever said,ouh,we are girls,the ability to detect pretty things is always on us,keep it on and spread it up!It should not be avoid =)
I love you all in my life,I really glad that there is us,life,and happiness ♥





2 comments: