2011/03/27

26 Mach 11

Had went Jusco with family last night =)
We saw many of our relatives and decided to buy my Mac book in fact,but then could not found the centre afterward,so my dad had decided to buy that somewhere that he would find.
And had Sushi in Dp also,they order a lot and finally could not finish it,I really full of had a large quantity of that ><
And then buy my books at Popular,mom had bought me on Saturday also but yesterday she bought again.

Now is Sunday,another new day after yesterday.
I really recover from all that,now feeling better and I'm clear to see all the things that is already just that worst before I realised that,heyy I shouldn't trust that and what about the speech about the thinking and all about the freaking suck attitude and personality is already shown for me to discover but then I'm not.Silly I'm and should care about myself before that.So sigh.
I thought I won't care about any hurts of make myself busy like hell everyday and once I feel tired I'll just directly rest on my bed and it's another new day to busy on then.But since I feel so strong and that hurt is really deep until roaming on my heart I will just stop function,still like a machine too,well,yes I'm still stop there actually.That's why I told Relene that I'm just like lost everything when I knew that and even admit my fault which are never a fault on an imature person,gosh what the heck with me!What to do that for?
What about independent?Yup I learnt.Persist that even until this moment,I have a responsible on one more guy.Everyone thoughts should rest and depend on him but I'm always ready to get hurt and at last is just only hurt!Or else I should describe it as annoy?
It's okay you don't know me,but please stop radiculous on me.
Tired enough.
Heyy girl,how come don't dare to face yourself by look at the mirror and return yourself a nice smile,you deserve that you know.What a freaking fun?again take alcohol everywhere and return in mist?!Yes please do that,you will release your pain,drunk like hell,vomit anywhere with the freaking suck reason as you are not awake completely,and then sleep along the day after that directly have your supper in midnight?No please don't,you will lost more thing as past,you forgot that?You lost a lot when you ever decided to give up.Be tough and you will live better,but just a little suffer before it lead a heaven life.


Continue to fight for the Mid-year,as all friends fight together! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment