2011/03/24

24 March 11

Alright,firstly want to congrat to all my school SPM candidates who got the good result and also gratz to some of my senior =)
You guys are just awesome!This time really frightened when I get know that there were 37 of our school candidates got full A in the exam from my teacher telling!Really such a good job =)
It's my turn after two years more,maybe it is not easy to get that good result but at least we should try our best,and get a better future afterward,although I'm still don't have a constant idea about FUTURE.
Today is just the 4th day we reopen school,since the first day we back to school,our teacher already asks us to prepare for our Mid-year test on May,because he said it was such a big challenge and still have the harder way to go on.
I'm so tired of that,satisfied with the result on March but scare of the result decline on May,worry makes me stressful and have to keep it up non-stop...Lots of homework to finish in this week and I'm getting for that then.
I will enjoy the two years before I graduate in school,I love my friends and teachers in school and also Relene!I love you guys as you all are just different as I never seen!
I love my life which full of matter that will not finish and waiting me to finish so that I will keep myself busy until I will never remind myself to remember those such annoy things and I had forget what's pain.
Keep me busy and keep to achieve something with my trying hard.
God bless a better life for everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment