2011/03/17

It's about my holiday! =]

Ouh fine,I might fail my Chinese paper,I think so.
Because of all the questions is just over hard for me and one question per six marks.I really out of the way,that's why I left some of  the 名句精华questions BLANK!So disheartless!
And even the accouting also...Gosh...I really don't have enough time to finish it!So wasted on what I had prepared for!
Something really suprised me during the holiday.Sad matter anyway and we still can't face it optimist.I'm still feel scary now.
So sorry to that za bor coz didn't rush for the date on Sunday.And Chia wei also,coz we decided for outing on Sunday also but becauseof my family matter so we have to delayed it.
I feel so bad.


Forget about that.
Hmm,had watched I AM NUMBER FOUR and BEASTLY!Such a nice movies ever and I falled on the guy!XD
If you had watched that you will know who I am mention about!XD
Beside Zac Efron he is the another guy that I feel like falled on him!Just engaging!!haha!
And I started to waste money again,shop around and eat this and that wherever I am~~But then it's okay,should relax first coz it is really desperately tired during the schooling time lol
I would like to having Nadeje Cheese favour layer cake,not yet try that before.Yesterday had the Chocolate favour one and today was the original one.
And the ice cream by Haaden Dazz,go and take a try guys!All kind are very nice!
Again the place that I yam cha usually~~OLD TOWN~My life would suck without it!XD
My weight is increasing non-stop I think....hehe =]
Again my skin,getting alike sun burn...........So terrible!!T T
And mommy asks me,still don't want to cut off your hair arh????It's already grows too long!..
I wish to cut too but I got no idea and also no time to manage it!*I am such a lazy girl=]*
Continue to hanging out tomorrow.Willing prepare to school and focus on Saturday =]
I promise!haha!*ISN'T JOKE!*=]











2 comments:

  1. yorr !! i wanna go eat the cake.. looks very delicious le .. arrrgh ^^ yummy ...mmm ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chocolate one damn nice!!
    Next time we go!haha!!

    ReplyDelete