2011/03/05

4 March 11

Ehem.Firstly wanna sorry to Sotong Francis and Denis :P
Coz yesterday I alreaDy went out XP

Well such a good2 night yesterday =)
Relene and Casendra got their pink LOLIPOP!
Whee,the theme inside and the LED on the cover are awesome~!
Again to T-bowl and again that waiter says that already close order and six more group of customer is still waiting,and will be close on 10+,so we just go away to other place lol.
So disapointed coz we've plan it few days ago and keep on await  =( 
And we keep saying what to eat tonight and wanna try this try that,manatau ........................aiz!=(
And then went to Mr.Dynasty.
I love there so much coz it's quite alike as FRIENDS that I always go with my cousins.
Relax and enjoyable place.
Col let me see KYRA's picture!Ouh~I love her so much~eyes super duper big.Desperately addicted!
Ouh~and the accounting punya ''tunai'' and ''jualan''...damnfully beh tahan that~laugh seii me  XDD
Went ELEVEN afterward.
So long didn't go there on Friday already~Not so crowd as Saturday happy hour.
We called one bucket of Carsberg..*
Anyway really such a nice day and awesome as I awaited for =)
Whole body damn pain now*getting old................................*




p/s:ouh~Examination gonna get start......................................

4 comments:

  1. lolz~drink carlsberg ah? luckly only one bucket~still young la...dun take too much alcoholic drinks~bad for ur health:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya seldom ^^
    How are you recently?Exam went fine?everything goes fine?

    ReplyDelete