2011/03/21

End of holiday and the first day of reopen school!


Outing again before two days with friends...
oh my god almost brankup d...T T
Such a nice day outing with Jie Jian and Li Pin and Manly and all when having meal at the night.
Guys I really become more fat already -.-
And with za bor,Mike,and Khoo on Sunday.
Firstly went to the Mac City to see iPad and Mac Book.
I want the Mac book badly!But then just have to continue use my Lenovo first and then get my CANON on June!!
We had pieces of cakes in Secret Receipe..So jelak of eat the Chocolate favourite one!XD
Relene's fiber cheese nicer and I soooooooooooooooooooooo regret of order that!-.-
And then went to the water pool and chit chat there.
So happy when with friends rather that annoy with the thing that I suffer everyday.Only some of you knows that what I'm talking about..XD
And then went for ate Sushi and Jonker for shooting but then failed at last coz is was raining.
Reached home on 9 and going out again for yam cha with dad.
Freaking tired with didn't sleep for whole night-.-

We got back most of our test paper today!So disappointed of the history marks-.-
But still quite satisfied with the results,at least I did improve,and there is no more reason for someone to looking down at me,at least I may live cheerful and without annoy with that.Pheewwww.........~ -.-
If we work hard,at least we own others' belief,and we will go on and keep t up with the praises and cheerful minded in future..I think so..My mom proves that...
And I really satisfied enough with my class now!
It is the first time I study under a very cheerful environment,everyday.It's really special for me and I will enjoy the year continue then.I wish this would be last-longing.
Feel like wanna drop Chinese!It is freaking difficult for me!!Haiz!!!!

Although there is such a impossible,but it is just painful in fact,Erhem..




 



No comments:

Post a Comment