2011/03/01

*Pissed...* Respect please,What willing benifits you for looking down others

*Dying without knowing the causes*...................................

Work hard so that will not live suffer in the future life,and even get the higher education.
It's just nothing for only addicted to others that succeed,but not ourselves.
And it is really feeling not well while keep on looking down by others.I hate that feeling and feel like wanna scold out how pissed I am!
Now!I just wanna spread out all the temper that keep inside for so long,forgive that I can't be perspective now.
You know how suffer I'm while heard that instead of tolerate of yours' words?!It's just fucking pissed with that!Why being like this?Even people got nothing wrong also wanna looking for that to satisfy your sake that wanna get a reason for look down at one.
How's that if the person is you?I think you will go back and cry at home and don't dare to face others some more.
But it's fine and I still can eat well sleep well even study well without think about those idiot words.Don't worry those words doesn't affect me.

p/s:Besides work hard and live tough I got no other shortcut to get success nearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment