2011/03/01

25 Feb 11

Yesterday went to T-bowl,and I tried so hard to reach there!
Coz someone really so bitchy always simply tell my dad this and that,f you really make me pissed off and I really hate you.Bring lots of trouble to me and wasting my time badly!
Think through your brain lah this is all my business and my own privacy why gossip so much!
You're not deserve to shout at me as how you want,you aren't my mom!
My mom will give me own time to have fun besides study well.*PISSED*

Forget about it.
Ouh ya,went there with Relene them and really had fun there :)
But one thing is we didn't eat the ice-cream coz the machine was spoilt.
So just have a drink call 肥皂水~
So cute of the name XD
I love their design concept so much.And those food and drink are exclusive also :)
Its outside looks pretty well like a design toilet but inside was different XD
Go and take a try guys ^^ Really not bad :)
And thanks for Relene and Mike to sent me back,really appreciate a lot =)



No comments:

Post a Comment