2011/02/12

11 Feb 11

Such a nice day too!=)Everythings goes fine and I was agigated and sitting fine there during the lessons.
Many things appear in my head in a second.I've to ask myself why but finally I still got no answer.Time and some matters could change something and even changed ourselves.
Since when I already just let it go without any knowing,I never wonder that.
Maybe this is what's we always mention forgot a person,a special bussiness without try our best.
The most naturally way to let it go and never try to find that somemore.I like it 
I wonder something has gone,and I don't wish to refer back and my decision already made all this by now,and I won't regret on the optional that I made.I comfirm that.
I had view someone's status and I still know what you actually wanna say.
But all was already passed and will not travel back anymore.
Be happy when we're still friend that know each other,appreciate when we're just stay the best way like this.I just wish to stay like this.
If the time could really travel back and bring me back to few years ago,I won't get this start and I won't hurt someone like a silly until now the guilty still along with me.
It's better to keep our relation as friendship instead make hurts and even embarrassing lastly.
I know you mostly well as the relation as a friend,directly to interact as a friend,that is all what can I do.
At loves willing become hates deeply at last,but except you.Still can be friend.
I appreciate the friendship btw us.


P/S:
Don't know that,I'm so sickening with all about love now.
Tell me what you want actually.
I hate the way like this.better split if wanna stay this.

No comments:

Post a Comment