2011/02/01

1 Feb 11

Maybe I'm used to wake up early in the morning and prepare to go to school,so I still did that on last Sunday,I mean the day before today.
Maybe I'm just too stressful.
I'm so awaiting for every holidays(who don't?==),coz I can relax as how I wanted,but since the holiday get start,I will imagine how's the day after the end of holiday.
Study is the greatest thing but why I felt a little bit sickening of it?==
Tired + Stressful everyday,my head will duty on time everyday---->Ouch.My headache starts on time,just alike as my scedule.Never miss.
Forgive on my lazyness,I need to take a rest sometimes.Hmm...
Anyway,I still love that,my life,especially my schoolife.
Hey dudes,I miss you all badly. Seems like long time no see?Hmm,think so...
Still have to remind one thing,that is stop to mortify others,is it seem very difficult to make it?
Hey don' you have your own dignity?What if others do the same thing that you've did on her?
If I feel that as her,I am ensure that I will feel so hurt too,as her.
Beauty of a girl doen't depends on the figure that she carries,but just make one simple thing,stop her vulgar as she can.
Ouh,I met two men during my way to find my dear.
They've asked me about where can find a MAYBANK//CIMB atm.
It's just fine,I can lend you a help and just tell you the way.
But they're just shit!!Don't get so close to me lah!I hate that so much okay!And I don't even know both of you!!
Just less one step!!If you get more closer to me,I swear that I'll KICK seii you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't you see I nearly get mad?Don't know whether is I don't show my emotion obviously or you really idiot until you never wonder that I'm almost get mad,you never keep your distance further but further instead!
Dear says this is such a nice way to seduce girl also!Sweet~aha~==
Just forget about it.
Warn yourself,don't to get mad easily on those small matter,if its effect isn't that great but you spread your temper on it,it's just nothing and you'll regret on it someday.Anger brings nothing,but surely lost something in life.That is why regrets appear.
Just make a thing easy come easy go,or else try to enjoy it,coz that's a part of life also.


Seriously,I really cnt stop my jealousy on you.
I can just let everything go easily but I can't make it on you.
I can't explain to you how is my jealousy but its really feel so hard,suffer exactly.
Yes,I admit that.
I did jealous on a girl that younger than me about 3 or 4 years.
I did that without my self-control.I'm out of my own control,obviously.
I think you will think back what I had tell you yesterday
I said,no matter how mature of a person is,he/she will still spread jealousy on you if he/she do love you.
Get it?


What he brings for me is the most valuable,memoriable,and even priceless for me.
I was falling deeply,madly,permanently on him.
Yes I do love him,always.

No comments:

Post a Comment