2011/03/11

11 March 11

Although everyday is just almost the same,but I just with it.
In fact,I really don't know what I'm thinking about the relationship...Besides complaint,and there is just complaint,that is all.No more else...
My fault also,related with me is just like related with a mechine only,what happened with me?!
Maybe I can only search it by myself.
When I started to suit the environment without your accompany,why I'm still persist to live according my through...but never think about you and my life is just alike as when I was single but get better...
Just so independent...Is that good?
I feel so bad,sorry..


Forget about it.
Hmm...Just wish to finish my examination faster and I'm plan to going out x)
It's raining,I love it.I feel so peace now and without any perssimist right now...
Maybe I shouldn't tolerate with those nonsenses,but it's just stingy attitude.
I never say that wanna give up my future but I'm still catch up everyone's step.
We're different.
Just quit your world,coz it's just not suit me.
Like to compare result to others included me,your mia pasal.
Wanna talk colk so much on me,keep on.
All account student is just idiot like hell
Keep lah look down,ass you

No comments:

Post a Comment