2011/05/23

23 May 2011

Four days to go man! =D
I'm going to finish Mid-Year! 
I'm so nervous and soooooooooooooo awaiting for its coming!I wish to enjoy it so much!
Ouh,I were thinking of how's my holiday going while writing the essay!==
But I still concentrate on my exam now.urggh!I can't stand for this some more but I'm persist that,whatsoever lah who cares now,willing have unforgetable memory soon anyway right,tried my best and god doing the rest.I need my HOLIDAY!
Four more paper to sit for!But I really got not enough sleep OMG!
Today is the first time I almost fall asleep during examination time.==
And today is also the first time I can write neat during sitting essay paper!XD
I really feel sleepy man!
Wish luck on tomorrow history test!I don't wish to get one more FIRST chance to failed something~BLA~

No comments:

Post a Comment