2011/09/23

23 Sept 11

We settled my dear outfit trouble yesterday. XD
I got the release date of Paranormal Activity 3!! It's on 21th of October!! Maybe yeah! Thanks Bryan!
Ouh yeah can't wait to see that with my friends!! Who else wanna join?Let's go together. :D



My English teacher lost control today,no one knows what happened to her.
She scolded somebody so sudden and she stopped teaching afterward,no one offened her actually.
The point is she asked us to do the essay by ourselves she won't teach anymore.Alright I start to write the first paragraph but she gave the point afterward,I erased my book for few times until it looks dirty.==
The title is LOVE!
Fantastic,hahaha!




My book's full of liquid paper,full of the signs of false.


Had fun today with Ah Yang Ah Lee and Ah Loh.
We drew a big combination of diminshed MY MAP!
There are few garbage characters.XD
We relief hateful well.Haha.

We did this with reasons kay.

Seriously I can't bear it.
I can't get why must they do such shallow things when they get to see another girl beside one of their group.
Like shit you know==
Don't look at me with your eyes full with hates without any REASON.I've tried to close my eyes and thought it like nothing.
If you wanna show off with a very loudly noise behind of me,GO AHEAD. 
Why show off?I got answer for you,because of the lacking of confidence.
It irritates me,we're the one too live in city,show off-ING is just too much,and we got to know the reality.
What you like to do with guys isn't our business,nothing for us if you aren't reach the limited of us.
Phewww~


I'M PRAYING TO MY GOD,NOT TO MEET HER BY TOMORROW!


Ouh yeah,this song is so nice.I heart this.↓

 

No comments:

Post a Comment