2011/09/06

To the great awful as what happened around me recently is just senseless.
No matter how I ever caught any sight but that's me who's just passed by. 
I could rather accept what's hurts my ears but true instead of listen what's sweet,keep that if I say that I'll act as a happy deaf so you can talk as what as you wanted.
Once more,I will not grovel to anyone for benefits or something else.
I don't wanna to read anyone's mind some more,it makes me turned upset.
That's why I choose to read when I wish to escape.
Friends and lovers are sarcastic in special case sometimes,GL.

For the pretty girl who's the most troublesome troublemaker,I can't get why God has made you to fuss around like a cracked.I'll never count on what you ever did for me behind when I was really do not know,I got to know when you used the same way to treated others as well as me,it's doesn't matter for me.I'll not focus on you coz you showed more nothing than a bacteria.You could cheated on fool men who without pair of bright eyes but not those brilliants. What a SHALLOW creation in the world? *pish*

Thanks God everyday for giving a better day to me a day to day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment