2011/09/25

24 Sept 11

I walked almost for a day.I slept at 4 something last night and wake up at 7 something.Have flu and normal illness.Urrghh.
My legs are cramp RIGHT NOW.I tried few ways to treat it but still can't get well.


The day which I had one coffee per day without take any meal.I got a abscess on my teeth again.Desperate lah it's with me been years.


Ya there,I was stress because of someone lack of secure today,SWEAT! hahaha!
Those eyes make me lost more of my confidence,there's nothing left on me.LOL.

Went to Jusco for a movie.
That's not horrible at all but quite fun at last,just got no point.
You'll use your pet's hand to touch your I-pad after you watched it. XD
Thais look pretty in fact,mostly like Korean.


Went to meet my dear,her mum's off to Egypt by tomorrow.Chill for a week !!
We shared a lot,it's touched.

Went to Tea Milk as usual ,the Oreo is always the best choice for us.
Watched Johnny English,I do love him,cool as his Rolls!! :D
Met my old schoolmates as well,nice greet. Laughs along today! ^^



No lies at the beginning of a destiny,please.
I've no idea to be trust on what I've listened or seen.
I'm just ORDINARY.


















Don't keep on call to me when I'm not really in a great mode,it's late,too.Irritate.==
We've no relation anymore kay.












Single makes happiness.






This is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment