2011/09/22

Goes right now.

Lots of my mummy's friends have always tell her I'm nice.Because of I could fix my mind even mood by SLEEPING.I'll always be fine after all.
Is this something good from me? - -
LOL.
Now I'm fine,I just woke up from my sweet dream haha!
I received message from my dear and Li Pin and else.I always enjoying the moment that we chat through SMS but be sure it's ALWAYS with credit~

Jordan has invited me to go Movida on Friday,he's cracked for no reason recently.I'll not be the spoilter and I'll not been there,am suffering of the smell of smoke.Enjoy my dear,you gotta make your ''dream'' really come true. XD

My mummy bought me contact lenses,I don't like those over 15mm one.14mm is the best one.
She always says that I look terrible and old without make up,people would says I'm her sis if I've outing with her.This is not funny at all.==


Expecting for Saturday :) 
I asked my dear to seek something from her wardrobe,she still has no idea. XD 

Final seems not far away from me and the holiday would be short for me.The days seem FULL.
I'll do my best,God will do the rest. Thank you.




I HEART THIS!!
I'm thinking to change my phone after the witch has stolen my phone.==

I wonder the baby Donald's so CUTEEEEEE!! :D


Off to revision.No more relation pls girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment