2011/10/11

11 Oct 11

Final in coming in another 24 hours.
I absent today to study at home.I can't sleep anymore.
Went to Movida on Wednesday with ah girl and Koh Yue Sun,three peoples also can buang like nuts haha!And then went for movie with Chia Wei on Saturday.Studied with Joyce,Aaron and Bryan at Jusco,it's fun to get a special friend,so nice,Joyce and I keep laughing in Coffee Bean! XD
I love them always,never lost them. <3

I didn't sleep at all last night for my study,too stress.
C'on I need confidence to fight for tomorrow!
Coffee can always wake me up!
 

Alright I blocked you.You got to know the reasons.
You're a kinder garden teacher but what you did is just all wolf being.
You involved in twice of my relationship before and messed up everything.
I bear it all at last because of your innocent acting.WTF==
You may think of I'm care about them so I get mad but please this is just another thing and unfortunately I knew what you did.
You look pure and innocent but I know about myself as well,I'll never wound anyone although I wounded.Take both of them then,who cares?


I really get mad that's why!

No comments:

Post a Comment