2011/10/26

26 Oct 11

Must not involve in each others' life anymore.
We're totally changed a lot as what I told h**.
We don't ever become a friend so please,never distract,too. 
I'm sorry that I never wish you well every year,it's too enough ended up with a wish on wall,I can't do much coz I can't get over too much when I was clear.
Dear God,please don't mess up my life again. 
This is too great now. ;)

Girl,go and get him if you love him.
Useless to mad on me,I couldn't do anything in fact.
God arranges the destiny,obey him.
I wish you both sincerely if you get it come true. :)


I love when the sunlight shines on me to wake me up,thanks I was alive with smiles.
I read my beloved book,it cheers me to expect life would gives me surprises,darlings know that and love that as well,exactly a good recommended. ;)


I killed Economic and Perdagangan,it's time for movie and swim with my darlings.
I love the feeling of enjoy movie still,Paranormal3,Love U U,What's your number? and so on.
Gosh I must catch up!
Paranormal with ah girl  Ca and Koh on Thurs.I wish my girl is fine. haiz.

Gonna meet up with my babes after exam,seriously can't wait.

Went to my aunt's Deepavali open house just now.
Gonna attend my cousin's wedding soon,with sari must be something fresh for me.Awaiting...


My dear appeared,gonna share a lot.


I may be a good friend but not a good lover,I never trained so to be.
Men I walked with aren't what people think of,I'm just try to be a friend that's all.
The main purpose of living still is not to care about those who hate you but those who loves you.

Thanks God everyday and I expect sunshine,I believe in what I expected. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment