2011/10/31

31 Oct 11

Well,have a nice talk with Joyce and Chia Wei on last Saturday night,I was in Old Town,that's a raining night.
No any costume and party during Halloween night coz I'm still having exam.
SIGH! They wasted for a month for examination,how can they be so lazy?==
Anyway,I shall keep fighting until the end.

I've keep thinking of what I love to do since I've recovered from the wound.
It's been a year and the thing is I can't comfirm what I really wish to do.
Such a big plan from choosing a course to a school,I wish I would like it and what I study is useful in my career.
So I bought many books about my favorite courses to study while revise like a dog for my SPM.
This might be so stupid coz making myself suffering but then it's an entertainment for me since that is what I interested in.
Fighting is meaningful although it doesn't make sense on study what I dislike zzZ...


I swear,I must go back to Rembia after exam!!!
Gonna have a Prom night in December with my babe! ^.^

Something irritates me last 2 weeks but when the days leave from my upset with my babes accompany and caring along,there's my sunny day again.Muahaha! :D
I have no secret and I tell what happened on me.

Yes,it is a deepest secret in my heart.I felt better from let it go or buried in the deepest again.
It's a long distance memory which pretty with scars,well it couldn't last forever,great.

If you try hard to get it but it doesn't gives any response just accept it fatally.
God will always do the rest on every good of us,he arranges every single thing with his reason behind,so I obey when it really gets hard.
If something leaves you just let it.
If it comes back it means yours.
If it doesn't,it never was and never meant to be.
There's sure one you like but it's not perfect as how you wish in your mind,sad thing is you still love it although you realised  it.
You'll lost more as you're holding something which is not belong to you tightly.It's just like killing yourself to end your life.Even worse than that.
If you dare to falling for someone,then you must be dare to let yourself get out from the relation when everything is over.
Remember of pride of being a girl,no matter how many times you've fell down because of somebody hurt you,certainly you must be tough but you must keep your kindness to everyone including the one who hurts you and the others that speaking bad of you.
Jealousy will turns one looks terrible but kindness makes one looks well every moment.


Ah girl said she love herself more after been wound.
I said I love money more after someone kicked me to the hell. :>

I earn it by myself and I work hard for future,no cares about how hard is it and no worries in future as well.




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment