2011/10/02

2 October 11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BEST BRO DARYL LWEE !!
Wish you're glad with everything of yesterday!!
We're so crazy last night!We walked under a very hot weather like sizzling fishes and then took bus to Jusco,

An accident happened when we going to get down from the bus,good heaven don't ever try to stand on the stages coz the doors could hurt people.
The K box seemed like a club with the attendance of us,PARTY ROCK!!
When I got call from ah girl I was scared man,she said she's in Johor!But finally she came with ikan and Xiao Jun,she'll always makes thing comes true,LOVESS!!
I love them them so muchhhhhhh!

My life turned to normal mode right now,there's a long time I never been wake up so early in the morning without a clock.
I realised how's the feeling of release from the hell since I don't even touch my book today,I'm so nervous with my final but then it's settled.yeahhhhhhh!! ==
Met with Ah Man and Li Pin and then I saw my beloved cousin and Iris jie jie was having sushi in 一番屋...I wanted to go to Breek's cafe so badly!!I don't mind to become fatty actually!
And then went for a movie.The Socerer and the White Snake.You guys must see that!The effect is damn nice! Especially the actress,she's so pretty and I envy her black iris!
I'd promise Jordan to watch it second round just now.
I comfirm he won't laughs like insane inside and being like a monkey anymore since he attracted by this movie.
Do you used to heard somebody can laugh loudly when he's watching Insidious? He must be the first one lah! Insane uncle!不像样!I'll throw my shoes towards his face if he laugh some more!hahaha!
I can shower in the cinema for a day,as long as I can enjoy it very well,I'll do it one day with my dear.She loves that too :D
Exhausted man!!My blood circulation isn't good lol!
I felt so shy today man!My heartbeat keeps increasing as long as I sit on the table,my nervous betrayed me,it stuck my mouth when I'm going to answer something,aiyer I hate myself ><

Stay me away lah my shy ><
I met a lots of my friends,those greets has made a good day.


Went for dinner and then they went to Paya Mengkuang,I'd rather stay at home alone instead of go there,those children always make me desperate!==


Something would be the best without keep changing anymore,my heart measures it.
Thanks God everyday. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment