2011/08/20

20 August 11

My mood is getting better then down again,what the halo?
Thanks God I met you,the hug is warm,a sweet noon. :)
I wish to laughs a lot please...................Gosh,can't get why moody without any reason :S
Fresh air and happy come to me please,God blesses!!
Psychology?Law?
Humane is freaky....................until I was getting blur to explore it @@
How about now?Would I be way better?*smirk*
Why's so confused to think about future huh??!

I'm DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN.................. syndrome?
Will be fine soon and later,I just need somebody to talk with,laughs all along a day then everything would be goes fine.
I can't even make sure what's going wrong with me too,what's on my mind,what to worry?The sky doesn't fell also.I wanna get well.
I'll be lovin my life and peoples again soon. <3


*What an insane guy!Scramble please as you not belong to part of my life anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment