2011/08/16

Hmm,WESTERN? :)

Well recently went not smooth...What the hell? Haiz.
I need a environment without forcing please! I hate B.M more now as long as I read it for a long day to only sit for my exam and only a few questions like peanuts appears on one and half faces of the paper.Full with nonsense.And the teacher lazy like hell also.Nice one dude.
I'm speechless to talk with them especially my dad sometimes,tiresome lah disconnected also.Make me so scare to move my step out from my house to go to school,seems like for a long time I'll not be in home.Gosh.WTC.
Just a little bit spread,no worries LAHhhhhhhh!
I'll come over it!Ouh yesssssssssss~! :S
Imma a HAPPY teen CRAZY teen TOUGH teen INDEPENDENT teen whosoever :)
Keep heard the 'Take A Bow' anywhere recently,so I listened it yesterday by search it on 4SHARE yesterday then.It makes me thought about the last relation before.I've no idea why did it happen but over,it's positive.No way back as I wish,the life is pretty well now and later.
I couldn't go back,no point to thinking of it as it's actually my illution.
I prefer WESTERN!Hahaha! 
Wait for me my western guy,after I get a well result in few years :)
I'll fight you Chinese test!SPM! :3
His smile makes me CHILLLLLLLL! :D
Ouh my LOVE! Haaaaaaa! >v<

No comments:

Post a Comment