2011/08/18

[ Heartstring ]

I got how's upper form life going now,it's busy,tired,lack of sleep,insomia sometimes and else.
More homework,less Facebook.
What an afraid?SPM.

Fine.Who says one can't live better without a man?If is anybody,so am I.

I can't get any point from relation since a year ago,I'm so damn steam with that,I can't feel anything like wood.Friendships have made me touch until now,it taught me to believe,to be trustful,no betrayal,no bargain so that to get much,it's always a peaceful world.A smile could changes everything.
Pain could be something hurt and drop people so down but you'll never realised it was gone while celebrating the happiness afterward.
Things will go better isn't it?
In fact I wish to contribute more than accept contribution.Because it makes one feels well,no worries...
 Do not involve in a relation doesn't mean one's pity,but luckily.

Tanks God to released me from miserable until everything's fine now.
Eat well sleep well live well,until my life's full with loves.
Appreciate everything I have and laughs often.
No comment no explain no complaint,these isn't my jobs.So on what happened to anyone whom ever be with me too,I'll just give a wish from true heart,no matter who was that,coz that's one's choice.
What for troblesome?Be a good girl,with wishes and smiles from true heart,accept everything and ignore what you can't to be.
I'm fine,with my life goes on and containing what I want.
Appreciate Ah girl and others. <3


Should be a busy Thursday tomorrow,luckily no koku~
Thanks God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment