2011/08/02

No pain no gain,no hurt no cries. :)

Imma suffering from him,suffering from my study today.
Excuse me,I need to spare some space to myself,managing my mind,it could be fine soon. :)
I lost my confident recently,I couldn't find the reason why did I think through such a sucks way,I can't have a smile when I look at the mirror,seriously unusual.
Thanks daddy and mummy to cheer me up.What they giving me is always the best,supporting without any comment.
They asked me to look at my heritage,it's fine.Be cheerful since so many of them love you and appreciate you,behave and full of loves every time,admire and love ourselves,peoples would love you more than you when you start this way with a CHEERFUL mind.
Thanks God always giving me what I want when I need something.
I satisfied with the pretty life which I having now,that's the best effect of what I thought in past.
It should get better,I try so,I believe that what I want to get will comes into my life very soon,as I wishing.
Avoid from telling me about MAN,I'm not interested in,and fed-up.
There's no reason for me to guess what about them.What for?
Since when sadness is in need?It'll never be.
I can live without a relationship,if it is yours,you'll meet it and last-longing until you get what's forever;If it doesn't yours,it will still leave you even you met it and hold it tightly.
I didn't mean to care anyone's words,but for me a person personality is more important than everything.I'm not reality,biggest cause of breaking up is just isn't a suitable time,even not the suitable person.
If for you I'm just alike as others,please go away from my life,I won't expect anything from you,of course no bargain,too.
I'm a tough,nothing could scares me.But don't make me any trouble,just dislike.
No sorry to you,I'll never change because of a man.
Live through what I wish to live,I just can tell you that's all.


To my girl,no more cries,okay?
I'm here,shoulders are always here,just tell.
I love you always,and remember our future?Must go on after this,I shall waiting.We have times. <3

2 comments: