2011/08/12

Getting start of independent life. What the FUN? :)

Discussed future plan recently with Ah girl Ah Yang and Ah Lwee! :D
When we talk about this every time surely we'll have very wide imagination and laughs a lotttttttttt!!
Very simple and enjoyable job -----> STEWARDESS!
Ah Yang said it benefits a lot to Ah girl!You guys know why?
Simple+forgiveness+kind,all's her suitable condition to have the job!
Lost conscience,now only left me and Ah Lwee get in to Taylor's,Wednesday and Thursday need to take LRT to school,nobody fetch what that's why,should be her job in fact~ so pityyyyyyy~~
Bye,she says once she has a flight to somewhere she'll brings chocolate back to us and also a LV!
Then she'll marry with an INTERNATIONAL HANDSOME+STANDARD MAN.
And also the Lawyer Tan.OMG really laughed until my tears falled down..... T.T


What a enjoyable and happy year 4! I don't ever be in such environment before!Fantastic! ^^''
When I was in my lower form study,I can feel everyday is very stressful,only few of them isn't stingy type people,so suffering need to tolerate what I dislike,full with actors around!Tiresome!
The environment now has changed me better,most of them are acceptable and real,laughs around everyday!And Ah girl  ah Yang and Da Tang too~They motivate me to do any good things and encourage,just a lot,I can't really complete what they guys have gave me. I love them and classmates,I wish to keep it until so long.never give up.


I gotta start my independent life!! :)
I wish to know how's the feel to earn money and how's the social?What a fantastic try right? ;)
I don't wanna be an useless girl some more,and now it's the time to get much experiences in my life,it must be useful to my future!!
Become a very hot-temper girl,need the whole world to tolerate with the temper when in a bad mood?Emo?Pattern like a actress smirk all the time also don't even feel very tired,what the hell?I hate it.Like a little baby.
Avoid from this,let's be well.


C'on babes!
We're going to enjoy our shoot and preparing our Final soonnnnn!! :D


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment