2011/01/20

20 Jan 11

Shit..now just finished school...
Beh tahan...~really freaking tired~
I gotta feeling...~That I AM SOOOOOOOOOO AFRAID TO GO TO SCHOOL ON EVERY THURSDAY in future...~==
Too crazy lah~lock the gate don't let us go back~
Even have to eat in school canteen too~can't go out for lunch~
Have to keep hungry until the school finished!
Hey sir!don't you think that you already too over yah???!!!!!!
Errrherrrrrrr~such a NICE experience huh!It's the first time I finished school so late and it's the first time I've know there're actually really got such way to enforced students to stay back for KOKU~
Why so''gia su''?!
Already busy on academic so still force us to join many activities what for?!
Do you ever think that we got tuition after school also?!
Feel like kena lock up!Stupid school!!
I just so bored and hot there!P/S I just wanna get my own freedom and I got tuition please don't wasting my time there and I wish to concern on academic only!
WASTE MONEY+WASTE TIME!
Isssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
I don't like to control by others lah please~Wants us to join because others school is more success than us?
I know which school you wanna compare~I comfirm that you won't get it IDIOT PRINCIPLE.
Many homework today arhhhhgggggggggg!
Tuition for accounting later~
Sigh.........................
Such an unlucky day for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment