2011/01/05

A sudden feeling attack to blog!

What I am worrying for since the terrible life get started?

Besides homeworks there're nothing else to go~

Yea,ready to transfer.Such a ma fan proccess indeed!

Don't know how long to go to done all the proccess,I am still waiting and patient those who rices me like a silly enough!

When my life become meaningless?

I can't let it be and go on ~

As I said I can't just let it and make it permanent but I have to change that

I deserve that coz it's my fortunate

I can't make it and making change on it as what I wanted actually

All can just change but except my SELF-TRUST

Just keep it up and non-stop

Its a only key to get successful

I need that whenever and wherever I am

I hate numbers but most like the words

But both have to keep on improve and can't depend on my own satisfylity

And for those who keep on hurt me I never please you to stop it

Just go on,seriously

I need yours words that super duper hurt to cheer me up

I will get stronger and stronger while those words deep into my mind 

Rumours?Just stay! ;)

I know I got my own flair too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment