2011/01/27

27 Jan 11

I've went back to society today!
iuu~I miss all of my friends so much,I love yours'  jokes!Don't need to care about my image while making funny with you guys!hahahaha!!
Hmm,I just realised that I got lots of work after back to Society.Thanks for your ideal Zhao Lun =)
I really appreciate that =)
Who else can give me any ideas  about the decoration of my Board??I need it!Urgent!!
Just too many works today,I can't even finish those works on time.Many things have to delayed!
Denis asks me go for the rumah sukan somemore!!
I asked him:huh!!???!meeting will be end on 3.30 you know!!Have to go for that afterwards arh!!No more peoples to joined meh???!!!!
Issshhhhh!!!It's just tooooooooooooooooooooooooo RUSH!!!!
On everything!
I just keep on looked at my watch,I was waiting the time to pass through faster and faster!
I didn't sleep yesterday and just straight away went for school,until now,I not yet take a nap-.-
As my life goes busier as the more challenge I could be make it.I'm just trying my best,although there're really stressful,but I just love the way I live for my own life ! XD
Puan Ong says Chinese period will be start by tomorrow after school,I'm wait that for so long - -
Finally it gonna start!!If not my mom will keep complaint about that,annoying to listen to her nonsences==
But one thing is I'm still not yet decide whether wanna go to school tomorrow or hang out to Batu Pahat????
Confusing..................................................
Hmmmmmm,lastly want to say that is just try our own best to don't care about others' bussiness,coz it will really bring more problems to our own,and just insist the way we are,its affect our path in front,seriosly.

No comments:

Post a Comment