2011/01/25

25 Jan 11

Every Sunday until Tuesday I sure get not enough sleep~
Luckily all quitely important lessons aren't in This two day but except accounting,I can rest more whne I feel tired...
Really beh tahan!Luckily En Seri didn't attent the lesson today!I rest for around 1 period!XD
But my class is just too noisy,always.
Mr Siew taught 5A2 Moden math,he's just over tthere.
Those guys in my class is always out of control~make my class seems like a market and cause Mr Siew come towards and scolds us,whole class kena~
Today was the second time he scolded us in this month,this time nearly punish to stand over the field.I ever tried that last year,with my friends,coz didn't out for reccess.
It's just fine for me to stand I just affraid to the sunlight.It makes my skin get burn!
I start to love my class!I'm just so happy here to having fun with you guys everyday!hahax..~
En Adlee has give us lot of homework and he read those sentences fast!We can't even catch up~
3 essays in a day~have to pass up on day also!oh my god...~I'm just stress! 
All is just busy doing homework,ouch I love that!XD
And Perdagangan also!There's lots of note in Perdagangan!
Aleen moves to sit besides Syaharah during Perdagangan ~And then Mittren moves beside me~
I asked him : Why move to here ??You can't read the words arh??
And then he answered me : No lah GANGGU sana!Tak boleh concerntrate!
Ouch!My hand really gonna break~copy lots of it until I got no energy to write somemore~PENAT ....~
Jia Rong asked me : Why you so quiet arh?Aleen!See~Heng Yee isn't 38 like you !
Then I said : Cheh!You not yet see when I become 38 leah!It will be frighten you!
Issh~she don't know that lah!
Only Lui and Aleen know that I don't like to talk when doing my work,that's why they say I'm just like kayu!Very bah!

Back to the issue on my recent life  ..
Somethings on my friendship and relationship..
I hate jealosy between friends,why do?Haiz..T T
And I've changed,for those who I don't care,I will not realised you are there.That's all.
And the most sickening is my REALATIONSHIP...
I will stop to think that from today
Even I'm just tired and stress,but I won't mention what else somemore.
It's just the best for me to keep quiet and that's all,don't to ask why,and whatever who wanna gives any comment on this thing,I'll just ignore that.
I don't need anyones to consule me,just let it to you.
I know you'r just sufer and tired.
I won't ask for split easily.But just as your friend says you already tired.
I feel that I'm not deserve to be with you.
3months,I don't to wish just end it,I'm not sactify
I wish to last long..
But if you're really tired,please just give up..
I don't wish you're that suffer with me.
Leave me here,and find for the one who can just gives you happiness not miserable.
I really don't deserve.
You tired,you suffer
But there're just more stress on me also,you never know that.
Don't ask me why,I've told you I'm just unsecure
You aren't beside me,I do really affraid I'll lost you suddenly without any reason.
Otherwise I face the sea,if not the feeling of unsecure is still there.
I need you.
It's just painful when I'm facing stress,instead of see you are tired of all of these,and me.
You aren't mine in fact,you should be others'
I never tell you when I'm sad,coz I don't wish to bring more annoyed things for you.
Don't think that I'm strong enough,facing you I can't be,unable to be.
I'm missing you,but there's a distance on our mind.
I really don 't know what should I do on next.........

No comments:

Post a Comment