2011/01/30

29 Jan 11

Just went back from BP,tired seii arh!!

I was so regret went there,all clothes quality is asame as KL and Malacca but the price is double even triple higher than here.Obsulately not exclusive.So I just got a jeans a cloth and the sport shoes.I love that the most among all items.I mean the shoes.
I've sleep for whole day.Until 5am+just wake up.
Now I really wish don't to stay here first and better come back after few days.
Since I was back sure got something happened and to solved.Nonsences thing and I wish to just let it you know.
Seriously,don't make me feel sickening if not I really won't regret on what I did.I never wonder that but maybe I'll to be.arrgghhhhh!Really damn pek cek 1~

And one thing again about my relationship,again.

Still,I don't know what's going on.
Maybe I really never learnt how to treat one guy good but hurt.
I don't wish to see the matter had happened in pass now is hapenning in the same situation again.
Tired of that.Seriously.
I didn't bring along those thing,but what's now happening remind me all that.
I hate all that make me suffring everyday.
Thus,go on.

Forget about it.
Willing go old town with Joyce later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment