2011/01/28

28 Jan 11

Have to go Batu Pahat tomorrow for shop ...
Finally I can buy my clothes enough already,and stop tuition currently.
And mom says those book don't need to buy first coz CNY coming soon!HAHA!
This's the first time she treats me that kind..! XD
Ya still.We must remind ourselves wherever we are.
Don't to care about those things which are not involved us.
Consiquence really may be serious.
It's just fine if you're able to help,but what if you're just not obey as what you wanted?
Seriously,it will really affect lots of thing on ourselves.
And don't to spread temper on others even how moody we are,even we have our own character but just don't simply spread those temper,they're really just innocent enough coz didn't offened us.
Anyway just stay happy and live happy =)
Smiles is the only one world language and even the best language to interact with others =)
P/s
He's my one,and even what matter was happened betwwen us,that is our bussiness but not others'.Anyones feel fed up can just close his/her naked eyes,I don't need those rubbish comments.That's our being,and our feeling,our problems also,is it make others' fed up?If do,sorry,but that's still our bussiness.And don't even gossip amd make our argueness as topic and fun to entertaint own life.

I really don't know what are you thinking..
Asked me how am I recently,I think I already miss old days,when we're just friends.Just like,but won't hurt you so long as now.
Tell me what are you thinking in fact,how's your feel?
Haiz..
So sorry that I'm just too busy with anything in school and others lessons,tuition also.And I'm just tired,sorry for that...
I just feel that I don't deserve to love you,always.
Coz I always don't have that time to accompany you,even never leave a time for you.
I always let you alone..
I just hope that don't us argue sommore.
I just wanna appreciate this holiday before its end,I just hope that I can be with you when I'm just free.
Sorry for every faults that I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment