2011/01/22

22 Jan 2011

Finally,I understood the add math formula.........................Really make me pek cek when I can't understand that~=.=
Still,stress like hell!=.=beh tahan orh!! X,X
I've decided something,that is I'll back to my society and organised activities as last time.
Don't know what thing has ACTIVATE me!But I really wanna do so!
Ouh yeah~I love tha concert the most~Busy but I do enjoy it!
I am such a crazy person :D
Ouh yah,yesterday went for lunch with LEE JIA YING that crazy person~
We went summer to having lunch~HMMMMmmmm~its seems not busier than last time~
If for last time,there'll be full of students after school,late for few minutes you've to stand there and wait for nor change a place to eat coz its already full!
We made order and then wait for it
As usuall,I've order an APPLE flavour bubble ice~But I really angry with something~
And I won't go there somemore............................................
It's okay she takes wrong order,but you know,she never bother that even she know she does really take wrong order !!
Aiz~just forget about it~
We're grew up guys ~Glad with that coz all things has reborn~except quarrels
Don't to believe forever in friendship,don't to believe friendship too,coz it may happens anytime and even reborn although there's  a miserable in past~
Don't to wait for it,sometimes fortunate will arrange all that.
Don't worry ;)
CNY coming soon...Not yet finish buy my cloths!!!Issshhhh!!
Can I stop my accounting tuition on the next Saturday?:p
Mom says have to go Batu Pahat~Release me from that currently please~
Feel like wanna enjoy badly!
And have to back for take my Calligraphy competition~awaiting then XD

No comments:

Post a Comment